Saturday, February 27, 2010

Camerons Indexed At The Cornwall, Ontario, Library

There were 330 Cameron entries indexed at the Cornwall, Ontario, Canada, Library database here.

Google map showing Cornwall, Ontario, Canada:

My Camerons came to Canada from Scotland and many moved to this general area.


Georgia Cameron said...

My husband's family is also from Scotland, Canada, and Upper and lower Michigan.
There where seven brothers that came over to Canada then to Michigan. I am having trouble getting them all. Thomas Cameron and Mary Hart were their grandparents. William Cameron , their father, came over with them. Need help going from there. One of the son's name was Daniel from S.S.M., Michigan.

PalmsRV said...

Georgia, A lot of what I'll be posting will be from Canada or Michigan. I'm in MI now for just a week, but should be back researching in MI by late spring. Check back periodically -- who knows, I might have something of interest to you.


Joan said...

I love the maps and timelines, but don't you just yearn for a timeline-map? Just think of what fun we would have.

PalmsRV said...

Joan, Oh yeah.