Found in Hyrdoone...
An archaeological assessment....from the Hawthorne Transformer Station (Ottawa) to the Cumberland Junction.... .
"One designated heritage building is partially within the corridor. This is the Cameron Home on
Queen Street just west of Cumberland. John Cameron settled on this property in 1851 and built the stone house sometime between then and 1861. Outbuildings associated with this farm extend into the hydro corridor."
There's also plat maps.